Our Drums in Iroko Wood have following characteristics:
• Well seasoned first quality iroko wood
• 4 and 6 arms cast iron frame with milled cast iron crown.
• Cust iron bearings.
• Bronze frame door with stainless steel AISI 316 shutter.
• Counterhead in iroko wood realized with drilled sector, with bronze disharge valve and resin-glass channel for float collecting
• 3 shaft reducer complete of bronze/alluminium alloy pinion and pneumatic brake.
• Single or double speed motor.
• Automatic control board.
For more details see the downloadable brochure below or send an email from our contact section